I’m writing on this forum because I have a huge issue on my phone Asus ZB 552 which appears recently. Most of the apps I install on my phone get stuck on startup screen (especially games). Yet, I have never experienced such a problem before and I haven’t updated my phone. Moreover, i have already done a factory reset and this issue is not fixed!
My phone has become useless Please HELP…
Hi, @Creative_VFX Welcome to the forum.
Phone usually stucks when memory gets full or CPU can’t handle the request. These types of issues are usually caused by improperly designed apps. Also, some apps recently started mining cryptocurrency in the background which can also lead to the same problem but since you have already mentioned that you already reset your phone, so here are some solutions you can try.
- Try updating your phone and hopefully it will work.
- If not works, then try to root your phone and disable all useless services.
- The last solution is to send it for repair.
I would suggest you go to local service center for a check.
Try starting phone in “Safe Mode” and see if it will load. If it does, then you probably have a bad app (or two) on the device, and possibly a virus or malware. These things then would need to be removed/uninstalled before you could get it to run correctly.
To get into “Safe Mode” please do the following.
- First turn off your phone
- Next press and hold “Power” until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
- “Quickly” press “Volume Down” and hold it for few seconds until you see the message “Safe mode: ON” or something similar.
- If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see “Safe Mode: OFF” rather than on.
Hi, you have done a simple factory reset. Try hard resetting and see if it works.
Note: Doing this will clear everything on your phone. Only do this if you know what you are doing and you are not worried about losing your data at all.
Follow this procedure if you want to hard reset your phone:
- Turn off your phone & remove SD card from your phone.
- Press the “Power” and the “Volume Up” buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
- Once you see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the “System Recovery Mode”.
- Next use “Volume Down” button to get to the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
- On the following screen, repeatedly press the “Volume Down” button until the “Yes - delete all user data” option is what is selected.
- Then press the “Power” button to hard reset your phone.
Go to service center if nothing works.
Thank you for your answers,
Yet, I have already wiped all the data and safe mode didn’t work. Moreover, the normal apps work. This issue only concerns 99 % of the games i have installed using google play or other methods.
I can’t find any update for my phone.
Try downgrading instead. May be a possible hardware problem with phone graphc unit.
How can i downgrade my phone
Download old firmware and flash your phone.