Home Forum APK Download

Best App for Android to Download and Convert Online Video to Mp3 For Listening

Hey, can anyone tell me about an app to download and convert YouTube videos to mp3 format?
Does anyone have a good app in mind that can do this the best way?

1 Like

Hi @harryfisher. Yes, I do have an app in mind that can do this job very easily. I use this app called TubeMate, you cannot find this app on Play Store so I will link the website at the end, from where you can download this app.

Just so you know, TubeMate can only download videos from YouTube but it cannot convert it to mp3 so you’ll have to download an app called Mp3 Video Converter from Play Store which will convert the Mp4(Video) into Mp3(Audio) format.

2 Likes

Can you please give the links to both the application?

The link to the applications are given below:
TubeMate:
https://bestforandroid.com/apk/tubemate-youtube-downloader/
Mp3 Converter:

2 Likes

Oh yes, I was waiting for this. Thanks. :blush:

I just tried this app and it works perfectly fine for me. :smiley:

Many of my friends were asking for this kind of app, now I can finally tell them about this app. Thanks. :smile:

The best video convert for me is a tool named DRM Media Converter. We know all iTunes videos are DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices like Android phone, Windows movie maker, Samsung smart TV, etc. Even you have paid for these videos, there is no way for you to re-encode or share it to other devices. Except for that you can use a DRM removal tool to crack iTunes DRM protection at first. My option is DRM removal for Mac free. It is designed for iTunes users to remove DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 at 30x faster speed with original quality at 30x faster speed with all audio tracks, subtitles.

As for converting YouTube videos to MP3, there is a professional tool called TunesKit Audio Capture, which can record and grab any audio file playing on YouTube video, and save recorded audios to MP3 without quality loss. Apart from downloading YouTube videos to MP3, you can also convert any video from online sharing website, like FaceBook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more as well as streaming music to MP3 with ease.
You can have a try of this software. It could be the one you are looking for.

I’ve tried this app and it is pretty good actually. It has some nice features and detects the music pretty quickly.

I only use TubeMate as I find the app to be the most simplest and easiest from all other apps. It downloads the music really quickly since it downloads it in 4 parts and combines them together to download a file much faster and I like it alot. I recommend everyone to try it once.

Me too. I also love TubeMate since it is really easy to use and has a simple interface and the best part is that it keeps on updating like a normal app and gets better and better after every update.

I was looking for some apps, I will definitely look forward to download this app since it has so many good replies and reviews.

Thanks for sharing. Tubemate works.

MP3XD is an mp3 search engine. Mp3xd is a free mp3 downloader. With MP3XD download any song in mp3 and mp4 format in HD quality.

You have 2 options:

1. Online converter from youtube mp3skull mp3skull-tube(dot)net
  2. Android appliation VidTube here vid-tube(dot)biz

I always use to work fast and efficiently. I’ve been others, but they did not seem comfortable to me. Long registration, sometimes had to pay a large amount. And this is exactly what suits me perfectly.

1 Like

I have been using for a long time and I am very pleased, there are no failures, everything works fast and efficiently, and most importantly online. Do not spend a lot of time downloading and waiting. Many who have switched to this program

Apps are hanging !!!
Need updates

If you’re using TubeMate, you’ll get updates almost everytime you open the app if there is an update available. And it gets updated very frequently. I know this as I’ve been using it for a long time and didn’t had any problems with it.
But still if you’re having problems, you should delete the TubeMate app and then install it again through the given link. I’m sure this is going to help you.