Best Free Ringtones For Android

What are some of best free ringtones for Android?, From where I can download them.
I need some cool Ringtones for my phone.

Zedge is best app for free and amazing tones. Moreover there tunes are mostly localized and uploaded by users so you will find all famous tones of your area on Zedge. Give it a try.

There are many apps for Ringtones. I also love using Zedge, you can try these other apps too.

• MP3 Cutter And Ringtone Maker

• RingDrioid

Here are some of most amazing Ringtone apps:

Even though all the Android devices comes preloaded with few dozens of ringtones, notification sounds, alarm tones, and messaging alerts. But I understand that not everyone is going to like those sounds and must be searching for alternatives ones which feel like music to their ears and help them customize their Android phone just the way they like.

To be honest, there were times when we used to create custom ringtones for our phones by downloading MP3 files and then trimming it using some audio trimmer/cutter. But now things are changed for good, we have tons of apps and websites from where we can easily download millions of high-quality ringtones for our Android phones and tablets. All for free.

Some of the popular and best free ringtones apps with a huge database of ring tones are mentioned below: :musical_note:

Zedge: An app that contains hundreds and thousands of free ringtones, notification tones, and alarm sounds. Even allows you to set a custom ringtone for each contact.

MTP Ringtones: Provides a huge catalog of free ringtones with search functionality. You can easily listen and then download the ones you like.

Audiko Ringtones: This app is like having a ringtone maker on your Android phone. Easily select any of your favorite audio files, trim it, and then set it as your ringtone.

One of the drawbacks of using these types of apps is that most of them contain intrusive ads and some may continue to run in the background even when you are not using them. Apart from that, they are pretty reliable.

If you have used any other free ringtones apps for Android then share with us below: :smiley:

You can create free ringtones with

Thanks for the replies! I also want to download some wonderful ringtones!:smile:

Commonly, I will use Zedge to get free ringtones for my mobile.

If you want to download free ringtones for Android Zedge is best website for you.

I mostly create my own ringtone through this app. It is always according to my liking. :wink:

Zedge is one of the most popular apps for Android user. With the help of this app, you can be setting different ringtone, notification tone, and wallpapers. And also give you daily updates so you will get up-to-date information about the recent popular ringtones.