Home Forum APK Download

Best Launcher App for Android

Can any one help me in choosing the best launcher app for android?
I’m tired of my default launcher, and I clearly don’t want to Roam around the Play Store, downloading each one of the app and trying if it’s good or not. Please suggest an app that would be fast, reliable, easy to use and fully customizable.

Hi, @danielfox. I was also once using the default launcher and I got bored from using that. Since then I’ve tried many launchers of different kinds but none of them were appealing and fast as I would like them to be.
After a while, I got to know about Nova launcher from a close friend, and it’s the best one yet.

You can customize everything in this app like; desktop, icons, icon size, animation, gestures etc. I found it pretty helpful as I have many apps on my phone and sometimes it gets very hard to find what you’re looking for. Nova launcher offers us a feature in which you can search the app you’re looking for using search bar.
It’s much more faster than the default launcher, the controls are much easier. My phone never felt the same as before.

Before

Here’s what the desktop looked like before.

Here’s what the app drawer looked like.

After

And here’s what they look like with Nova launcher.

Download it here

Try it out yourself and let me know how it is.

There is no doubt in choosing the best launcher app. It is the NOVA Launcher Prime.

What Launcher app that can enhance looks and performance the device this 2018?

I’d prefer Nova launcher as it is the most famous and widely used launchers among the Android users.

Nova launcher is the best and most truly used launcher…