Home Forum APK Download

Best Paid & Free VPN's For Android - Better one?

Hello, Guys, I am using TunnelBear free VPN. I want to switch from TunnelBear and want to purchase cheap and best VPN for my Mobile so what is the best option? how many of user have VPN and What services have been used by you?

2 Likes

Hi @Erika_Ray and welcome to the Best Android forum! :slight_smile:

Let me share my personal view about VPN apps.

I have used TunnelBear on my devices but a little while ago it stopped working properly for me as I was experiencing frequent disconnection and less reliable connectivity to the Internet. Rather than opting for a paid VPN app, I decided to give a try to another app i.e. Turbo VPN and till date, it has been working pretty well and I didn’t come across any connectivity problem. And the best thing is that it is free.

Just like you, I thought having a paid VPN app for Android would be better and reliable but after trying that free VPN app my mind changed as it is as good as any other subscription-based VPN app.

Maybe someone else, who is a user of paid VPN app, will be able to share their opinion about it and may recommend you a cheap and reliable VPN service.

I use CyberGhost Premium version and I really like it. The better option is HMA Pro VPN.
Also, there are many free great VPNs like Zenmate.

I mostly use Cloud VPN Pro, I have been using it since a long time and it’s one of the best ones that I’ve used. At first you will be able to download the app for free and once you open the app, you will be asked to purchase the app. So, don’t get confused if this is free or not, it looks like it is free but it isn’t.

Overall it is a nice app to use and I like it.

The link to the app is given below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.bypass.vpn&hl=en

1 Like

Here are ten hand tested apps for you:

1 Like

Hola is one of the most simplified VPN proxy apps on the Google Play Store. They have a wide range of servers along with a free peer-to-peer VPN service that will give you the freedom to access any website and use any app from around the world without any limitations.

If you really want to see how a VPN works – or even if you just want to bypass Netflix’s VPN block – Psiphon is the way to go.

Didn’t use hola vpn…

How to use the vpn…?

It is really easy to use any VPN application. Once you’ve downloaded the VPN app from the Play Store, just open the app and tap on connect or whatever it guides you to do. When you open the app for the first time, it is going to show you a small tutorial about how to use this app and how it works. So just follow along those steps.

1. Nord VPN
  2. Express VPN… etc are the best paid VPN’s for android…