Home Forum APK Download

Best Screen Recorder App For Android

Can anyone suggest a good screen recorder app for Android? I was planning to make some YouTube tutorial videos but I can’t find a good screen recorder app. Please help.

There are so many apps related to screen recording on the Android Play Store. The most popular one is the “DU Recorder”. It has over 50 million downloads with good reviews and comments about it.

It also comes with a video editor. Not the best video editor but still, it is there if you want it. I prefer using this app and see if you like it or not.

I’ve also heard about this app from many people. I’ve used it a couple of times as well and I liked it. It’s simple, easy and good.

Can anyone give a like to this app?

Yeah sure. It is given below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free&hl=en

You can also try “mobizen screen recorder”. It is also a great screen recorder with decent video settings. You should give each one a try and see which one suits you the best.
You can download it from here.

Ok. I also wanted to download screen recorder app. Let me try all of these. Thanks for the suggestions.

Do all of these contain ads?

Yes, probably. But I guess they are not going to play while you will be recording a video which makes sense.

Nowadays, almost all the free apps out there play ads and some of the paid apps also play ads. But most apps charge money to not play ads. This is another reason that all these apps are free otherwise how are they going to be able to make these apps.

1. AZ screen recorder
  2. DU screen recorder are the best recording apps for android…