I bought a song on Google Play and I want to make it my ringtone. I already have File Manager installed. I can’t figure out how to download the song to my phone or laptop. The song plays on my phone but only through Google Play. It does not show up in the music file of File Manager. Can someone help?
Here’s how you can Download music on your mobile phone.
- Open the Google Play Music app Play Music.
- Tap an album or playlist.
- Tap Download Download.
- If you need to remove or stop a download in progress, tap Download Download.
Download subscription music
If you’re a subscriber, you can also download subscription albums, playlists, and radio stations. Any songs you’ve downloaded as part of your subscription will be available offline as long as your subscription is active.
- Tap an album, playlist, or radio station.
- Tap More More and then Download.
To change ringtone follow this method.
First download the file.
Open setting > sounds > ringtones.
Click on add new, switch to folder tab and then navigate to the downloaded file. Selected the file and you are done.
Very well explained… thanks for useful answer…