Fix Download Pending Play Store

Can anyone tell me why my apps are not downloading from Play Store? When I put an app for downloading, they just show that it is going to start downloading but it just says Download Pending after few seconds.

I had the same issue but it just went away with time. I was just downloading that app just to have fun. So I didn’t have any issues or concerns.

I had this issue a couple of years ago but it just solved itself when I restarted my phone.

Which phone do you have?

What you can do is just go into your Settings > Apps > Google Play Store and tap on clear cache. This should most probably solve your problem. Just try downloading the app again from the Play Store and it should download like normal.

If it doesn’t solve your problem and the Pending issue still persists just follow this.
Go to your Settings > Apps > Google Play Services (one with puzzle logo) and clear its cache and data. Now by doing this, your account will be logged out automatically. You’ll have to log-in to your Google account again.
This should definitely solve your problem.

Before trying the second option, you can also try clearing the cache of your downloader. It will save your time of logging in again if it works.

Thanks for the solutions guys. I was struggling to download my favorite apps.

Hey, “download pending” is a problem which probably occur with the server connect.

Here are some tips that may help:

Restart your phone

Check your date and time settings

Check your Internet connection

Install the latest version of Google Play

Clear the Google Play Store cache

Clear out your Play Store data

Reset your Google account on your device

Check your disabled apps

Perform a factory data reset on your smartphone.

At last, you can use Agile File Manager to manager your apps and files. Strong Phone Boost makes your phone faster.
Hope this helps you.