Home Forum APK Download

Fly GPS running in circles

Hello, Ive been using my Galaxy Tab S2 tablet since android force updates on my phone. In the tablet I’ve declining the update and it has android version 6.0.1 with security patch level of December 1, 2016.

Now, yesterday my Fly GPS, simply started to run back and forth or circling in every direction. I was also running an older version of Fly GPS. I already uninstalled and installed again from play store and still does not work. Please help!

Try rebooting your phone and turning off GPS.

Hey, the problem which you’re talking about is a known issue and it is commonly known as Rubber Banding. In this problem, what happens is that your spoof location gets interrupted by your actual location and because of that, it jumps back and forth between both of your locations.

Maybe because of a new Android version, the Fly GPS app can’t disable your actual GPS location and that causes it to turn it off and on quickly and so resulting in a back and forth jumping or Rubber Banding.

This can also get your account soft banned because this jumping can’t happen in real life.

Thank you. I did not update my tablet and continues to have the December 2016 security patch. Has always worked until now.

Do u have a solution that might work for my system? I was thinking about attempting to root it, but was concern with the possible issues.

Hi @Dvaldes, I am glad that you haven’t updated your Android device yet! Anyways, you have mentioned earlier that you uninstalled and reinstalled Fly GPS app from Google Play Store. So after reinstallation, are you sure you have properly configured Fly GPS on your Galaxy Tab S2?

Here’s what you need to do in order to spoof your location with Fly GPS on Android:

1. Go to Settings then tap on About Phone.
  2. Scroll down and look for Build Number. Once found, tap on it about 5 to 7 times. You will see a message that says, “You are now a developer.”
  3. Now go back to Settings. In the very end, you will see a new option i.e. Developer Options. Tap on it.
  4. Under Developer Options, you need to look for an option that says Mock Location. Tap it and then select Fly GPS.

This should fix the rubberbanding issue. Now try to play Pokemon GO with Fly GPS and let me know if it works or not. :slight_smile:

Hello again,

Thank you for the info. However, that didn’t work.

Do you know of other solutions that may apply? I’ve been searching without success. I don’t know why did this start happening now.

Thank you

Hey @Dvaldes!

Thanks for the update. Before suggesting you a workaround, are you sure you have installed the correct Fly GPS app? Because there are several Fly GPS apps available in the Play Store.

The original Fly GPS app is developed by Samboking and you can download it from here:

Is this the one you have installed? Please confirm.

Yes that’s the one.
Thanks for the help.

Hello again. I haven’t hurd from you and thought maybe my answer before was not clear.

I Am using that fly gps and have the older version of Samsung as stated at the beginning of my message.

Do you have a solution for my tablet? Not being able to play is really disappointing.

Thank you and hope to find a solution.

Hi @Dvaldes, thanks for the update. The possible solution will require you to root your Android tablet, and for that I will need some information about your tablet.

Could you please confirm me the complete model number of your tablet as well as the build number?

You can find these detail by going to Settings -> About Phone.

If possible, please send a screenshot of that page.

These details will help me find the correct systemless root procedure for your model of tablet.

Hi @farzanhussain,

Thank you for getting back to me. The model is SM-T813 and the build number is MMB29M.T813XXU2APK6.

I still have questions regarding rooting. What kind of risks are associated with rooting and what do you think is possible solutions?
Thanks again.

I found an easy solution! Go to settings, appls. And select Goggle play services. Then delete cache and data. This worked perfectly. It was posted on a YouTube video comments. They stated that you should do this every so often to maintain functionality. Works great and wanted to offer for other players. Thank you.

2 Likes

Wow! You are awesome @Dvaldes!! And thanks a lot for sharing a wonderful tip with our readers.

Google Play Services usually stores your location data so maybe that’s why it was causing issues with Fly GPS. You just saved yourself from rooting your device :+1: