hi friends, please help me to avoid installing any app in my new phone.
Hey @kareem I didn’t get you correctly, are you talking about the Play Store Auto update? If yes, then follow along to disable it.
- Firstly open your Play Store application,
- Then go into your settings by first tapping on the menu button located on the top left corner of the screen and on the left side of the search bar.
- Once there, you’ll find the option saying Auto-Update Apps.
- Set it as Do not Auto-update apps.
hi @ hayan_2002 already i installed some apps.i need to update those app.
my question is… if i gave my phone to my children. they installing unwanted application and games. so, i need to restrict this activities.
What do you want to ask? I mean its your own hand which app do you want to install it or not or you asking about auto update apps in your android phone
ohh haha now I get your point, I think you should install app locker which has some security to restrict others to install an app without permission. there are many you can search on play store here I can also mention some name which you can try it.
- Applock by DoMobile Lab
- AppLock by IVY MObile
- AppLock - Fingerprint Unlock is actually an app by Cheetah Mobile
thanqq @ michael its working