Home Forum APK Download

How to Download Music from Soundcloud & Spotify on Mobile Phone?

Exactly you are right. Google is the main key to download the song.

Read all the replies and I felt everyone has their methods. One time, I want to listen the spotify music, however, I can’t. Therefore , I used a software recommended by my friend, which is a very professional spotify converter named TunesKit Spotify Music Converter, it can convert spotify music to any format, such as FLAC, M4B, MP4, and other 6 kinds. If you need to solve your nettlesome problem, you can click here to get more information.

If you don’t know how to convert spotify music, you can go to the website of TunesKit Spotify Music Converter to search tutorials or tips as well as guidance on the method to convert spotify music. Wish this can help you.

All Soundcloud and Spotify music are protected by DRM, so if we want download Spotify songs, we need remove DRM protection, then convert Soundcloud and Spotify to other format without DRM protection.With Eelphone Spotify Music Downloader, we just copy Spotify playlist link to the tool to load the playlist you want download. And then convert to MP3 or M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, FLAC without DRM protection.

You can not download from soundcloud or spotify by default
In SoundCloud or spotify, to download files offline, you would need a paid premium account