Home News APK Download Tutorials

How to Download Paid Apps For Free On Android

Hey there. Can anyone tell me a way if it exists to download paid apps for free? I have many games and cool apps on my wishlist but because they are paid applications, I don’t want to buy them. Anyone knows any tricks?

What you can do is search the name of the apps on Google that you want and at the end just type free or something like that. So Google itself will give you suggestions for that. Find the best one from them and enjoy.

Isn’t it going to take a lot of your time? Like searching each and every app that you want.

Yes! That is going to take a lot of time and you don’t even know if you’re going to find one or not. And you also don’t know the authenticity of that app, if they are real or fake.

Hmmm. That is also a really good point. There is no guarantee that you’re going to find that app as well.

Does anyone have any other solution or away?

Yes. There is one more way, and it wouldn’t take your time. You can get the same app for free using an APK file which can be found anywhere. What you have to do is just search the name of the app on Google and type APK at eh end of it. It is going to give you many suggestions but to be quick and more precise, type APK Pure or APK Mirror at the end of the app. These are the name of some big websites that give APK files for almost every app.

I was thinking the same. APK is the best way to download any app, paid or free, quickly and effortlessly. I use the same method if I want to download an app that is not supported by my phone or it is a paid application.

How can we download an app using APK file? Can anyone guide me?

It’s really simple. Just follow these simple steps:

1. Download the APK file from your desired website,
  2. Once it’s downloaded, tap on the download prompt on your notification panel.
  3. It will ask you to install, so tap install.
  4. But it is going to tell you to turn on “download from Unknown resources” in order to install the app.
  5. Once you do that, the app is going to install and you’re good to go.

Thanks, buddy. I don’t know much about these stuff as well.