How to get WhatsApp on any Android Tablet device

You have purchased an Android tablet and while installing some useful apps, you went on to install WhatsApp Messenger but the Google Play Store page showed you the following message:

“Your device isn’t compatible with this version”

Now, you must be wondering what I should do, right?

Don’t worry. The WhatsApp messaging app is fully compatible with all the Android tablet devices (including WiFi only models), but there is an easy workaround to install it on your device. No, you don’t need to install any third-party app. We will be using the official WhatsApp app. :slight_smile:

The steps are simple to follow:

1. On your tablet, go to the Play Store, search for the Google Chrome web browser, and then install it.

2. Once installed, using the Chrome Web browser, go to the official WhatsApp Android website.

3. Tap on the “Download Now” button to download the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger APK on your tablet.

4. Once the WhatsApp.APK has been downloaded, tap on it to begin the installation process.

5. Now, simply verify your phone number and you will be running WhatsApp on your Android tablet.

Even though the steps are quite easy to follow, but still, if you come across any issue or have any questions then let me know below. I will help you out. :wink:

Its simple and easy.

nothing rocket science… just like the official whatsapp, mods like gbwhatsapp apk are easier to install and use. Even though they’re not available on Google Play store.