How to install Showbox on Android Phone and Tablet?

I recently came to know that I can stream movies and TV shows for free on Showbox, I searched the app on playstore but haven’t found it. Can you please guide me how can I install showbox on my Android phone or Tablet. Thanks

Hi, It looks likes you are new Android user or not tech savvy but don’t worry its simple.
Showbox is not streaming content legally so Google has removed it from playstore but don’t worry you can download its latest Apk and install it on your phone.

1. First Download latest APK file from here on your phone.
  2. Go to setting > security and allow installations from untrusted sources.
  3. Open the downloaded files and let app install.
  4. Once installed you will find Showbox on your phone.
  5. Use it as normally you use any other app.

*This process is same for both Android phone or Tablet.

Showbox app is not available on Playstore so simply download APK file and download it as @steve told.

I do know about APK files but I don’t feel safe downloading them. Thanks for APK file link.

I recently came to know that I can stream movies and TV shows for free on Showbox, I searched the app on playstore but haven’t found it. Can you please guide me how can I install showbox on my Android phone or Tablet. Thanks

Well it’s pretty easy all you have to do is to,search for showbox app go to any of the site ranking in the top 3. There you can get the showbox app download button. but currently i saw many issues with it. I recommend going for alternative like: yesmovies app

Showbox is one of the best apps that you can use to download or even stream a movie.
I recommend you should use this app.