What is the best and most secure way to root general mobile 3-tab 5? Thanks for the help in advance.
Here’s how you can root your device.
You will need following Drivers:
- Download and extract the “GM E-Tab 5 Root Atmak.zip” file to your desktop.
- In the “GM E-Tab 5 Root Throw” folder that you take out to the desktop, enter the “USB Drives to be installed” folder. Set up the 3 folders in the folders in the following order.
- After setting up the drivers, restart the computer.
- Open " Flash Tool Program “folder in the " GM E-Tab 5 Root Throw” folder that you previously moved to the desktop.
- Run “0Flash Tool.exe” in the folder.
- In the program, click on the “Scatter-loading” button on the right and select the text document named “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt”.
- Now turn off your tablet, then click on the Download button from our Flash Tool program, and then connect our USB cable to our tablet, which takes about 1-2 minutes, then unplug the USB cable and open your tablet.
- As the tablet is unlocked for the first time, it will have an average waiting time of 10 minutes in "ANDROID " and it will be normally opened in other openings.
- The Android 5.1 install screen will welcome you when your tablet turns on.
Hope this helps.
This video might be helpful. Check it out.
Thanks for the help.