Home News

How To Set Spotify Song as Alarm on Android

:fearful:Trouble of getting up in the morning? Don’t worry. Whether you’re looking to hit the snooze button or need a jolt of energy, Spotify will now offer the perfect soundtrack to start your day. You can now easily wake up to a playlist of your favorite songs served up by Spotify instead of the standard alarm clock tones.

Set Spotify as Alarm on Android with SpotOn

Setting an alarm using Spotify has been made easier with various apps that are currently available. One such app is SpotOn , which works best on Android devices. Besides having a simple interface, SpotOn is slowly gaining rise among Android users. These steps are all you need to Spotify as Android alarm.

Step 1. Download and install the SpotOn app on your Android phone.

Step 2. Sign in to your Premium Spotify account.

Step 3. Tap on ‘WAKE’ tab in order to create a new alarm.

Step 4. While at the account, you need to set the particular time that you need your alarm to produce sound.

Step 5. Tap on the ‘TAP TO SELECT MUSIC’ button. Remember you are free to choose a playlist or album.

There are also some other effects that you can incorporate as you use Spotify songs as alarm. These include adding a fade in effect, shuffling your songs or letting the alarm vibrate as well.

Set Spotify as Alarm with Tunelf

Compared with the solutions for Spotify alarm Android or Spotify alarm iPhone, it is easier to use Spotify as alarm iPhone or Android using a third-party tool like Tunelf Spotify Music Converter. With its help, you can download and convert Spotify music to plain audio formats so you can directly select Spotify music as an alarm ringtone.

Spotify is a digital music service that can give you access to millions of songs. You can download offline Spotify music for listening with a premium account when you are without an Internet connection. However, all music from Spotify is streaming content only available on Spotify. But Tunelf Spotify Music Converter can let you save Spotify music to MP3 so as to use Spotify as an alarm iPhone or Android.

Thnaks for your detailed guide. To set Spotify music as alarm, I had ever used the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help me. It can get the original audio quality of Spotify music to me for using as alarm and I can use the Spotify music on other devices for playing.

Great read Thanks for sharing Informative and helpful post.

As for myself, I will download songs from Spotify first with the TunesKit Spotify Music Converter. And then I’ll transfer the MP3 file to my phone and set it as my alarm. This tool will strip the protection from Spotify songs, so there’ll no limitation using these songs on elsewhere without Spotify.