Home News APK Download Tutorials

How to Transfer Pictures from Your Android Device to PC

I recently came back from a vacation trip and I wanted to back up all the pictures and videos that I made on my PC because I don’t want to lose any of these precious memories. Is there any fast and easy method to do so?

There are many fast and easy methods available, using which you can back up all your photos and stuff to your PC. The fastest and easiest method, in my opinion, is explained below:

1. Firstly open ES File Explorer which almost everyone has. If you don’t, then get it from here.
  2. Once you’ve opened ES File Explorer, tap on the small arrow in the middle of the screen to expose all the options available.
  3. Then find View On PC and tap on it.
  4. Once you do that, it will give you a button asking you to turn the option on.
  5. Tap on that button and it will give you an FTP address which you’ll have to type on the browser on your PC.
  6. Once you’ve typed it on your PC, it will show you all the folders on your phone and you can copy every file or data to your PC.
  7. If you want to do it faster, just copy all the photos that you want to backup and put it in a folder and compress it.
  8. Copy the compressed file on your PC and uncompress, once it’s copied.

Hope this method helps everybody.

You can also do this with an app called Droid Over WiFi. It is a great app to transfer photos videos or any other type of data.
Just download this app and connect your android device and PC to the same wifi connection. After that, it will give you an address to open on your PC just like the above-mentioned process and it will give you a password also. In order to connect your phone to the PC, you’ll have to type the password and then it will give you all the access to your files and folders.

You can get this app from here:

You can also try Air More File Transfer to do this. I’ve used it a couple of times and it has helped me a lot. It’s fast, easy to use and most importantly it’s free.

Try this and it will never disappoint you.

So none of these options need the use of a USB cable? Or do we have to use one?

Nope, you don’t need to use any kind of wires or USB cable to perform any of these functions. You just need WiFi to do this, and everybody has WiFi these days.

If you like you can also check this previous post about transferring files. There are really great, helpful and informative answers on this post related to transferring photos or any kind of data.

First connect your Android Device to PC via usb cable, if you can’t transfer pictures in MTP mode, you can use pro Android Assistant tool. With its help, you can access pictures on Android device and transfer them to computer.

1 Like