Home Forum APK Download

How To Turn Off Pop-up Notification In Whatsapp?

Recently I started using WhatsApp and I think it’s a built-in feature that whenever a message comes it shows the message in a pop-up and I don’t like it at all. Can anyone tell me how to turn it off?

It is a built-in feature of the WhatsApp app and shows you the message on top of the screen whether you’re on the home screen or on an app.

It is really easy to turn it on and off, just follow these steps:

1. Open the WhatsApp app,
  2. Tap on the three dots on top right corner of the screen and go to settings,
  3. Then go to notifications tab,
  4. Inside this tab, you’ll find all the options to change the notification light color, vibration intensity, notification tone and pop-up notification.
  5. Tap on pop-up notification and select No Pop-up.
  6. Do the same thing for the Group settings.

After this, there wouldn’t be any pop-ups for Whatsapp messages.

1 Like

I was also struggling to find this and I thought this was done through the phone settings and I couldn’t find any settings on my phone to stop this. Thanks for the solution.

What if we want to turn that on again?

Follow the same procedure except selecting No Pop-ups select any other option available in that list. It’s that simple.

Me too. I also thought we would have to change it through the main phone’s settings.

Turn off Pop-Up Notification on Whatsapp -> Settings-> Popup Notification-> No popup. With this setting whatsapp will not show popup notification …