How to Verify Root Access on Android Phones with Root Checker?

I want to check weather my phone is rooted or not?. How can i verify root and what root checker app should I use?

Also, Is it possible to check the device previous root status??

They are several apps to check whether your phone is rooted or not, the best app you can use is this one

And second, I am not sure that it’s possible to check wheather phone was rooted in the past or not.

@krakmh above suggested you the best app to verify root access on Android phones and tablets.

And as far as the previous device root status is concerned, none of the Android phone comes rooted by default due to the security issues. However, if you have purchased a used Android phone and want to check if it is rooted or not then all you really need to do is install the Root Checker app and run the tests.

Within no time, the app will tell you your phone’s root status.

Don’t know how to use root checker app? Continue reading… :slight_smile:

Here’s How To Use Root Checker App To Verify Root Access

An easy to follow and simplified step-by-step guide with pictures to check Android root access:

1. Download and install Android Root Checker app on your phone or tablet.

2. Open the app and you will see a Disclaimer popup message. Simply tap on “AGREE” button.

3. Tap on the “VERIFY ROOT” button as highlighted in the screenshot below.

4. The app will now ask you to grant Superuser access. Tap on the “Grant” button.

5. Now, if your Android device is rooted then it will show you a message that says, “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device!”

That’s how simple this root checker app is to use and verify your phone’s root status. :smiley:

Oh thanks guys that was really helpful. :+1: