Home Forum APK Download

How to Watch Movies On Kodi?

Hey, can anyone tell me how I can watch movies on Kodi on Android? I just recently heard about it and just wanted to try how it is and how it works.

It is very hard to use kodi man. I tried so many things from the internet but couldn’t play even a single movie from it. I tried for two three days but after no luck I just decided to give up and delete it.

Same happened to me. I don’t know, I just can’t figure out how to use it. I don’t know if that’s because of me or the app is like this, but I can’t use it.

I’ve never tried it before but I’ll be sure to check what’s so hard about it.

I don’t think that it is that hard. If you check the correct sites, you’ll surely find really good answers. I’ll tell you how to use it. Firstly, download the Kodi app on your android device, then to run your movies you’ll have to download some add-ons for it. There are many different add-ons for different things like movies, TV shows etc but before downloading the add-on you’ll have to allow downloads from unknown sources. The one that I’ve been using for past few months is Elementum and I think it is the best one yet. It is fast and quick in finding movies. I’m sure that there are many more out there but I find this to be the best one.

So, where do we find these add-ons and how do we install it on Kodi?

So, basically the thing is, that in order to download an add-on, you’ll first have to download a repository on the kodi app and from there you’ll have to find add-ons like Elementum and download it through the zip file.
Elementum is basically both on it’s own. It is an add-on but a repository on it’s own too. So you can download it through the repositories like Kodibay or XVBMC. And you can also download it directly through a zip file.
Here is the link for the elementum add-on zip file, you can download it from here.
http://elementum.surge.sh/#elementum-downloads

It is not letting me install the add-on. What should I do?

That’s because you did not allow downloads from unknown sources. First go into your settings > Add-ons > allow downloads from unknown sources.
This should solve your problem.

Thanks for the solutions guys. I’m definitely going to try this just as I get time for sure.

Oh! That sounds pretty interesting. I’m surely going to try it out for myself. Lets see what people find so hard about this.