Home Forum APK Download

Is LastPass Good? Reliable?

I was thinking about converting all of my things like passwords and bank accounts on an app called last pass. I was wondering if it is safe or not because I’m putting my bank account at risk.

Last Pass is a really good and trusted app. I have been using it for quite a while and it has made my life so much easier. I don’t even have to worry about remembering my password anymore, they are all auto-generated by last pass. The only thing that I have to remember is the master password which is the key to everything. If you forget this password, even the app doesn’t give you any options to recover it since they don’t store the master password at their side.

I prefer it to you.

Me too. It is a great app to trust on and I know it will never disappoint you in any way. I think it is the safest app to trust on since they even don’t know your master password.

I really like this app since I have a job in which I have to go to rural and new areas and I don’t trust their ATM’s so this app gives me one-time pin codes to enter over there to make transactions easily. It is the best thing and I don’t even have to worry about it after putting it in the ATM.

So do they tell all of these things in the terms and conditions?

Yes, they tell you all of these things one by one as you progress to making your account in this app.