Home News APK Download Tutorials

Keyboard Doesn’t Give Me The Option To Go To Next Line

Hey guys. Yesterday I bought myself a new phone but today I realized that there is no option in the keyboard to go to the next line. Where is it?

First of all, which phone do you have? It depends if you have it or not on the phone.

You can go into the settings of your keyboard by first going into settings, then language and input and search for any options related to going to the next line.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running lineage OS. Hope that answers your questions.

You can probably use Google keyboard if you can’t find the option related to that. It is pretty good. I have been using it for quite a while now and I like it. It has its pros and cons but it’s good.

Yes. That’s a good idea too. There are other apps for the keyboard too which are better than Google keyboard. You can also try an app called Swiftkey which is also a pretty nice app for the keyboard.

Well, I say you don’t need to download any type of app for your phone just to use a simple keyboard. It is there in your keyboard but it’s hidden. Let me show you where you can find it.

1. Go to any place where you can type like Instagram.
  2. Then tap on the message place to bring your original keyboard out.
  3. After that, tap and hold the send button on the keyboard to bring 2 more options which are your emoji and enter (next line) button.

So there you go. Now you know how to go to the next line. :wink:

OMG, that was so easy. I never thought about it. Although I have seen this kind of stuff but it just didn’t come to my mind.

Yes, me too. How did I never thought about this?

It works perfectly fine and I didn’t even had to download an app for that.