Home News APK Download Tutorials

No joystick after installing Pokemon GO using tutuapp

hi guys,
i need some help over here.
not too sure ifi have done this correctly but i have follow all the steps shown in the tutuapp website to download this app, the setup and reinstall the pokemon go inside the tutuapp. after everything done and i start my pkoemon go but there is no joystick and it is just a normal pokemon.
can someone please advice me if i have miss out any steps along the way.
i am using samsung tab S2
many thanks in advance.
br
johnny

Have you changed apps that can appear on top settings?

Check out this video for step by step guide.

2 Likes

Hi @Johnny_Phua and welcome to the Best For Android forum :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, TutuApp no longer works on Android now. It was patched when SafetyNet check was introduced by the Pokemon GO app. A lot has been changed after that.

At the moment, there are only two possible working options that allow you to use joystick and spoof in Pokemon GO i.e. Fly GPS app and Fake GPS GO app.

• If your Android device has not received any latest security OTA update then I will suggest you Fly GPS app, a detailed step-by-step tutorial for that is available here.
  • If your Android device has been updated recently to the latest Android version then please use Fake GPS GO app, tutorial for that is available here.

I hope this helps. In case you have any questions or queries then feel free to ask. Good luck! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@farzanhussain, thank u for the valuable information. Will try tis out as i am not very IT savvy. i am still thinking if i reset my Tab S2 to factory setting will it be easier because i not sure if factory setting meaing it is before the latest update? sorry for the noob questions.

@Johnny_Phua You are most welcome! It doesn’t matter if you are tech savvy or not. We are here to help everyone. :slight_smile:

As far as your questions are concerned, there is no need to perform factory setting on your device as it will remove all of your data. All you need to do is check the Android version of your Tab S2 by going to “Settings” and then tap on “About Phone”. There you can see which version of Android your phone/tablet is running. [NOTE: Android 7.x Nougat is currently the latest version for your device].

Anyways, to make things simple and easy for you:

1. I will suggest you to first try Fly GPS app and see how it works for you. While playing Pokemon GO with Fly GPS enabled, in case you experience ‘location/GPS signal not found issue’ then that means this app will not work on your Tab S2.

2. If the first one didn’t work for you then your second and the only option is to try Fake GPS GO app. Even though the installation is kinda hard for novice Android users but it worth the efforts because the app just simply works on any device.

Take your time and try them out.

P.S. I have already mentioned links to both apps and their tutorial in my previous post above.

1 Like

Yes Tutu app Working fine on my end too, There are hell lot of apps available on the web to Download and play Pokemon Go, But Tutu App is getting huge response from the users only because of it allows users to Play Pokemon without using Joy Stick. I Download Tutu App from FixiOSDownloads blog which gives me good results without any errors like Unable to Install Pokemon Go from Tutu app and Tutu Apk Won’t Download. Read more on FixiOSDownload blog to Fix Tutu apk Won’t Download error on both android and iOS.

1 Like

@farzanhussain
i have tried the methods you have given even with KingRoot 5.2.0 on my S2 Tab but it did not root successfully. hence, i am still searching for other method which allow me to root my device.
my device Tab S2,
model SM-T815Y,
Android 7.0,
security software version ASKS v1.3_161228,
patch date 01-04-2017
not sure the above means i require another way to root my device?
any advice on other method beside KingRoot?
many thanks bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all those details @Johnny_Phua. I have a solution for you :slight_smile:

KingRoot will not work. And it is not possible to root Samsung devices without a computer. You need to use Odin to flash TWRP recovery and then install SuperSU to root your Samsung Tab S2.

Since you are a beginner so I know it will be hard for you to do all of that. To help you out, I have done some research and found a step-by-step guide to root Tab S2 SM-T815Y easily.

If you are interested in a written guide then click here.

Else, if you want a video guide where someone will show you how it’s done then the video embedded below will help you: :wink:

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hey, @Roja143! Please don’t misguide people here.

:warning: TutuApp no longer works on Android for Pokemon GO location spoofing.

Even if you try to download Pokemon GO from the TutuApp then you will get same Pokemon GO app as the one being provided by the Google Play Store, so it is completely useless.

1 Like