Home Forum APK Download

Samsung Galaxy S6 Won't Charge

Hi everyone. My brother’s Galaxy S6 is currently having a problem that it is not charging when I plug it in. Please guide me to solve this problem?

Hey, there are many things in the Samsung Galaxy S6 that can cause this problem there might be a Problem with the charger or the USB cable. Try charging your phone with a different charger.

Nope. That’s not the problem with me, any other thing?

Your phone might have frozen due to some reason so try restarting your phone by holding the power button and volume down button simultaneously for 7 seconds, this will restart your phone. After your phone has restarted, try charging it again.

What if none of these work for me?

Then you can check your USB charging port, maybe that’s loose or it is not properly connected with the board. If you can’t do it yourself, get it checked from the local mobile shop, they will tell you about the phone.

Any other suggestions related to this? Everything is fine for me that you’ve listed above.

This problem can also be caused if you have updated the Android OS more than it can support. So you can try downgrading your Android OS to the previous version, this might solve your problem.