Home Forum APK Download

Share Your Favorite Video Player Apps For Android

Hey guys, today I’ll be sharing some of my favorite and in my opinion the best video player for android. Here are some of them.

1. MX Player:

MX Player is in the top of my list as it has many useful things to offer, like HD video playback, screen lock while playing videos, background play, loop, speed changeability and many more.
This app will never disappoint you by any means, with a simple interface and easy to use software, you’ll enjoy videos and movies on your Android device like never before.
Get this app from the link below.

2. Plex:

Plex is my second most favorite app as it comes with a new feature that if you don’t have enough space on your phone or you don’t want to download a movie, you can stream the movie through your internet or even through your other devices like a PC.
This is the first time I’ve ever seen this feature and I like it a lot. You should definitely give this a try.
The link to the Play Store is given below:

My favorite ones are below:

1. VLC media player
  2. Mobo Player

I prefer MX player over any other video player as it is the best one and it also has the most features as compared to others.

Has anyone tried the player called Kodi? You can even stream videos or even movies through this app.

Yes, I’m using this app but it works best for devices with bigger screens like smart TV. I use it on my smart tv to watch all the movies as well as cartoons with kids.

Yes, mx player is good. Recently i tried a new video player called AGL Player and it fascinate me immediately. it does a good job on playing local files,moreover, there are many interesting online video, all for free. it’s amazing.

1. MX Player
  2. VLC Media Player …these are best video player apps for android…