Home News

Spotify closing out for no reason

So when I’m playing music it’ll suddenly just close out the app, I’ve deleted and redownload the app multiple times and even restarted my phone. Nothing seems to work and I wondered if anyone else had this problem and knows the solution.

I think the problem is in the phone, namely in the software. Spotify closes after a while, after the screen goes out? The phone saves power and “kills” processes that consume a lot of resources.

As you have tried to uninstall and install the Spotify app but failed to fix this issue, it could be something wrong that happened on your phone. You can call your phone support to see whether it could fix it well. If still not work, you can download DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify music on your computer and transfer Spotify music to your phone for offline playback on your phone. No need to use the Spotify app anymore to play Spotify songs.

Did the app shows some Spotify Error Code?maybe you can try to clean up Phone storage space.next time you can use Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to back up your Spotify music tracks in advance