Home Forum APK Download

Spotify Free Premium APK Song Download Problem

I downloaded the Spotify Premium Free APK file and it worked great. Until I opened an app that force stopped Spotify while I was listening to music and when I went back on the app, all my downloaded music was not downloaded and I couldnt download it again despite being on wifi and allowing cellular data. So I uninstalled the app and deleted all files off my phone just so I can download it again from this same site, but this time when I try to download the music, a notification pops up telling me that its a spotify premium feature and asking me to subscribe to it.

How should I fix this??

Hello @cepacattus, Spotify premium cracked apk only provide you limited options. You can’t download the song in cracked app as Downloading is backend feature and only spotify can enable it. If you need that feature, you will need to pay for it.

Okay thats really weird then because I was able to download music on my previous downloaded spotify apk. No, it wasnt the official spotify app. Do you have any idea why I couldve gotten that?

Please share if you again get success with song downloding. I don’t think it work any longer.

Yeah same unfortunately. Actually now my current app is having a lot of problems like slow loading, a random ‘get 30 mins of no ads!’ ad from the regular spotify as well. Sigh

To Spotify song download problem, I’ m curious about how to download Spotify music and play offline with free account. Since all Free Spotify users can download music and play offline on any devices without limitation. To tool for me to remove DRM from Spotify and convert to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, etc with lossless quality is Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter. You can learn its detail functions on Tuneskit official site.

To use Spotify free Premium, if your way you used before doesn’t work well currently, you can have a try to this the method I’m using. I usually use AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download and convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC for offline listening on my devices with my free account. And then I can enjoy the Spotify Premium features without cost just like get free Spotify Premium.

When I go to downloads, it says get premium version. It doesn’t work

I also came this problem because I am a free spotify subscriber. So I cannot play my spotify playlist offline. Then I searched some way online and found a good tool. I use a spotify music converter from TunesKit to download my playlist on Spotify as Mp3 file. So great! I could play those songs anytime.