Home Forum APK Download

Spotify free premium says invalid username/password?

Good afternoon.

I am trying to use Spotify Free Premium apk v8.4.44.661 update 2 but as soon as I create a account in the application with a US VPN I get the incorrect username/password error without being prompted to login. Same is true if I try to login after the registration or with a old account, both works fine on Spotify’s website though?

Worth to note is that I’m trying to do this on Samsung Galaxy S8+ on clean Android installation, with no previous versions installed.

What am I doing wrong?

May be your account is flagged. Try reinstalling the app.

If you are Spotify premium, you will have right to download and play Spotify offline. But if you are Spotify free user, there is no right for you to download or play Spotify Music offline. Fortunately, now you can use Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter to remove DRM protection and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc at 30x faster speed with lossless quality. You can check more info about how to remove DRM from Spotify on Tuneskit. Wish this point is helpful to you.

1 Like

Instead of using Spotify Free Premium apk v8.4.44.661, you can have a try of AudFree Spotify Music Converter to get Spotify Premium free forever as it can download Spotify files as local files for offline playback, which is just like meeting your needs of using Spotify Premium.
It could be more great that this tool can help you convert Spotify music to common audio files so that you can enjoy Spotify playback easier and more convenient. So just have a try of this. With the help of this software, you don’t need to worry about the update anymore.