Home News

What are some best android call recorder

Hi,

I want to know what are the most recommended call recording apps for Android phones. Add-free apps will be a plus.

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for reaching out. But I am afraid to tell you that the majority of the call recording apps are either paid or come with ads. Most of the call recording apps come with a subscription fee ranging from 0.99$ to 6.5$ per month.

For instance, the black-box call recorder is the cheapest of all the Android call recording apps. It comes with a free trial and then charges a nominal fee of 0.99$ a month. The app is quite simple and easy to use. It has got some really interesting features in addition to the main call recording option. The data can be backed up on the cloud and the quality of the voice recording can be adjusted with the given settings.

One really important thing about the app is that it comes with an additional functionality of security and lock system. The data and recordings can be secured by applying a lock on the app. This is one of the best call recording apps you can get for your Android phone.

Hello,
I am using normal version of call recorder automatic. I am in love with this app as it does not contain ads. It only asks for the access permissions to storage and call management. It is a free-of-cost app and can be upgraded to Premium account to unlock more features. But the free version is absolutely ok with me.
Just to add a note, it requires you to switch on the speaker of the phone. So, you have to be selective about the calls you want to record while keeping the speaker of the phone on.

I have tried multiple call recording apps on my Android phone but none of them works? Any help

@David, you need to check for certain permissions before installing any call recording app on your Android phone. First thing first, check for any restrictions on call recording in your country/region. Kindly check with the local telecommunication authority if there are restrictions in your region.
If there isn’t any regional restriction, then you need to check your Android version.
Actually, what happened was Android 9.0 Pie completely restricted any use of call recording apps. However, all these restrictions were lifted in the latest version of Android 10. So, please check the Android version of your phone. If its Android 9.0, then you won’t be able to install any of the call recording apps till you update your device to latest Android 10.

Yes, i was using Auto Call recorder on my Android phone. It worked absolutely fine with Android 8.0 Oreo. But after the new Android 9.0 Pie update, I was not able to use the app any longer.
I am using the same recorder after upgrading my phone’s software to Android 10.

Yes, same issue happened with my Android updates. Well, things are settled now.

I have tried following apps:

1. Cube Call recorder - It allows me to record my Skype and Viber calls as well
  2. Call Recorder ACR - It does not require personal information including your phone number
  3. Automatic Call recorder - It is easy and loaded with features like secure lock and exclusive call recording

All of these call recording apps are free and contain ads.

Following are some useful call recording apps. You can use a free version full of ads or get a paid version to get rid of them. I have mentioned the pricing of the apps:

1. Voice Recorder by Splend Apps - $1.99
  2. Smart Recorder by SmartMob - $1.49
  3. CubeCall recorder - $1.99

ACR Call Recorder
ACR (Another Call Recorder) is a free call recorder application It is one of the best and most advanced call recorders popular call recording apps on Android It has a good set of features, including the usual stuff like call recording quality settings and cloud backup.