Home Forum APK Download

What are some of the best free movie downloading apps for android?

Hey, I was looking for some apps by which I can easily download or stream a movie since I don’t have a DVD player available and I’ not looking forward to buying that.
Can you please tell me about some apps by which I can easily download a movie.

Hi @billwalker . There are many apps for streaming as well as downloading movies but here I’m discussing some of the best apps which I use personally.

1. Popcorn Time:

This is by far one of the most requested and trustworthy apps available. It has almost all the movies available. With this app, you can either stream or download your favorite movie.
To find a movie you can either search for the movie or find it by a specific category.
I suggest that you should use a decent VPN to hide your movie downloads from the internet service provider.
The link for the downloading the apk is given below:

1. Showbox:

Showbox is another movie app that will never disappoint you. It’s database updates very frequently which will, in turn, provide you all the new movies without any gap.
You can download and stream movies from this app as well.

You can get this app from the following link:
http://showboxappdownload.co/showbox-apk/

Let me know if these are good or not.

5 Likes

Oh, I’ve tried both of these applications and they are the best. Both of them have such good platform and they have almost all the movies that I’ve tried up till now.
Thanks for mentioning these apps. :blush:

Unfortunately both of these apps didn’t work for me. Can you let me know about another app.

You can try this app. This is also a great app and this should work for you.
http://videomixapp.com/

2 Likes

I will definately try these out, that is a good way to watch movies. :smiley:

Hey Billwalker.
I will strongly suggest you to download Aero TV App. You can get it for your Android or PC.
This app is free form any glitches.
It has Movies, TV shows and Live TV streaming
Also it lets you download anything you want.
If you are unable to download the app then go for Aero TV Apk.

showbox app is best for movies and shows you can try this.

some awesome highlights that Showbox brings to the table its clients:

It is extremely easy to use and simple to explore

You can make diverse playlists in light of your most loved TV shows and motion pictures

They have an unfathomable exhibit of motion pictures and shows for you to look over

You can download indicates straightforwardly from Showbox

It is free

You can either download motion pictures and show OR stream them in the event that you would prefer not to mess up your telephone’s memory

Showbox is accessible on most cell phones out there, and additionally on your PC

showbox apknite, but someone says terrarium TV is far better