Home News APK Download Tutorials

What are the best Free VPN Anddroid Apps?

Hi, Guys i need some of the best Free VPN Android Apps. Please recommeded me if you have.

I use Secure VPN app. Its one of the best.

1 Like

Android phones need to have privacy apps such as VPN. i hve been using VPN for years to protect my privacy on android but i also changed a few vpn providers but now Surfshark is looking a perfect fit for my android security and a great app with excellent UI. You can see more details about Surfshark vpn in the reviews

Though Expressvpn and PIA are few other names for android

1 Like

I missed another important name here i.e NordVPN. Great android app indeed

1 Like

Just to repeat, don’t just go with free Android apps only. As far as I can see Express VPN and Bullet for Android but not free.

I tried Cyberghost but my real IP address is still visible so better to choose paid one so you’ll never have to face such an issue.

1 Like

Thanks you so much i will try this app.

VPN have become one of the most applications on phones. VPN give your device an extra layer of security “Hotspot Shield” is one of the best free VPN for Android the app lets you choose from one of the best app you can protect up to 5 devices with its free plan. Hotspot boasts of military grade encryption and is very safe and easy to use.