Which is best Emulator for Android?

There are many Android emulator and simulator for Windows and Mac but I was never satisfied by anyone of them. Bluestack graphics are really bad and I cant play many games on it, same problem with other emulators.

Can you list all Android Emulator and simulator with their properties. Also let me know if they are free or not to use.

Bluestack is quite famous and widely used Android emulator but as you don’t like it you can use other famous emulators. The best one I recommend is Remix OS. It’s only available for Window. It has much more features than Bluestack and supports almost all games & apps except those which heavily depends upon Android sensors.

The best thing about Remix OS is that you can use it as Android emulator on Windows or standalone as Android OS, you just need to reboot your PC in Android mode.

The speed of RemixOS is much better than competitors and it does not consume as much memory as Bluestacks.

Lastly, it’s totally free and without ads which make it best alternative to Bluestacks. You can get details about other Android emulators here.

You can download it from here: http://www.jide.com/remixos-for-pc

During the early days, BlueStacks used to be a great emulator for Android but lately it has started to consume a lot of CPU resources and slows down computer. So you are not the only one to complain about BlueStacks.

After a lot of trial and error, I recently found out about KOPlayer Android emulator. It is for Windows only but I was able to play a lot of games on it without any issue. The gameplay was smooth. And the emulator is stable too.

You can allocate extra RAM and customize the screen resolution, which improves the graphics quality, enhances game experience as well as performance. You can also create customized controls for your favorite games and then use your keyboard or game controller to play the game. It supports root mode too. And above all, it is free.

If you want to try KOPlayer, then you can download from here: http://www.koplayer.com/

Best sources to download MovieBox APK & Alternatives